blogpic

blogpic

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Introducing ME!

Hi... (tap..tap...tap...)                  Is the mic on?  Sooooo, hmmm, um...here I am.
(A little stage fright here..."Picture everyone in their underwear...Oooh wait..that won't work.. Ok...breathe...breathe...breathe")

"Ahhhhhhh..."Ok, all set!

So here I am. Who would have thought that putting a blog together as well as your thoughts together would have been so challenging? But here goes, a little brief intro in to who I am and why I'm starting this blog.

My name is Luisa Korpi.  I am a 30 year old certified personal trainer, chef, chauffeur, house keeper, book keeper, team manager, nurse/doctor, cheerleader, coach, lobbyist, mediator, personal assistant, counselor, handy woman, tickler, private investigator, boogie wiper, friend, super hero, etc., etc., etc., You name it, I am it. I wear many many hats but the one I love wearing the most is the one that says MOM on it. I am a mom of two wonderful kids! (a single one at that). 

"Step right up and witness the 8th wonder of the world. She can cook, clean, fix an oven and perform minor surgery all while goblet squatting two gorgeous kids. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's the amazing LUISA!"

The reason I decided to start this blog is simple.  So many of us (men/women, single or not) day in and day out are experiencing challenges and hardships as well as successes and moments of glory and yet we feel alone.  Well, you're not and I'm here to keep it as real as possible for all of you out there willing to listen.  I'm here to share my stories of trials and tribulations as well as success, for anyone that is willing to listen.

I have had my share of ups and downs and have always come out saying "It could always be worse" and have made it a point to learn from them and EMPOWER myself.  Be it through fitness, love, education or simply reality.  I hope that I can share my experiences, thoughts and ideas with you and hopefully help EMPOWER you too.  Life is hard...come at it even HARDER!


Thanks for tuning in and I look forward to your comments and thoughts as well. 

No comments: